Everything you need to know to get started with Lens Studio.
- Which web browsers are compatible with My Lenses?
- What is Lens Studio?
- Is Lens Studio free to download and use?
- What are the hardware and system requirements for Lens Studio?
- Where can I download Lens Studio?
- How will I know if there's an update to Lens Studio?
- What are the limitations for a connected Lens?
- Are there content guidelines for Lenses?
- What is the maximum file size allowed for a Lens?
- What 3D model formats does Lens Studio support?
- Can I use any of the code, art, or assets contained in the Lens Studio sample projects?
- Does Lens Studio support 3D animation?
- What is a Lens?
- What is the difference between a Lens and a Filter?
- How long will it take for my Lens to go live after I've submitted it?
- Will I be notified once my Lens is live?
- After I unlock a Lens, how long will it remain in the Snapchat carousel?
- How long will a Lens I submit stay live and unlockable?
- What will users see when they unlock a Lens I created?
- What is a Snapcode and how do I use one?
- What is a Lens link?
- What is the difference between Snapcodes that have ghosts at the center, and Snapcodes that have circles?
- How should I go about printing Snapcodes at a larger scale for physical scanning?
- How do I get my Lens into the main carousel of Lenses?