Get down to the nitty-gritty for each step of the Lens creation process.
Everything you need to know to get started with Lens Studio.
All things related to the making and distributing of Sponsored Lenses.
Running into problems? Find solutions for our most common Creator issues.
Bring the magic of Lenses to your live streams and video chats on PC & Mac.
Learn how to make AR for a new dimension by creating Lenses for Spectacles 3.
Commonly Requested Features
Alternative solutions for capabilities not yet offered by Lens Studio.
Level up your AR creation by downloading additional templates and example projects, as well as tutorials made by both...
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why aren't my views updating in Lens Insights?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?