Clearing your cache is helpful for solving issues when Lens Studio doesn't start up properly or when preferences are not acting as expected even after reinstalling Lens Studio. Steps for PC can be found here.
- Close Lens Studio
- Open Finder, navigate to the menu bar and choose Go > Go to Folder...
- Copy ~/Library/Preferences into the prompt and press Go
- Locate the file starting with com.Snap.LensStudio and move it to trash
- Repeat steps 2-4 to Navigate to ~/Library/Caches and delete the same file found there
- Re-open Lens Studio and verify if your issue persists