Spend some time connecting with your friends and family with this fun 'What Am I?' lens. Try sharing as a Snap or playing on a video call. Only the hints can be seen by the other person so they have to guess what you are.
- Raise your eyebrows to start
- Kiss to toggle the extra hint
- Tap to add a background
- Share! Either as a Snap or live on a video call (Tip: On a video call, make your video big so you can see what the item is).
- Experiment building further on the Would You Rather lens which seemed popular.
- Set to start cycle by raising eyebrows. Modified Script in Rotate Through Random Images.
- Set selection of segmentation background to appear with Tap to replace default camera texture.
- Added Custom Hints using Scripting Hints.
Live View (What you see)
Capture (What you share)