I'm going to present you, the best I can, the navigation controller. This UI is located in the Tools section of the Asset Library.
You have to drag the UI into the orthographic Camera
You can now use the joystick to move the cube in the preview panel.
Navigation UI Controller Script
- Move target : you can drop any kind of object (Images, 3D, Texts...). This object will be movable with the joystick
- Limit Movement : If you activate this tool, it will impose a movement constraint on the object. It will then be possible to move it only to the limit imposed.
- Move Speed : You can assign a movement speed to your object. A high number means a faster speed and by definition, a number close to zero is a slow speed.
- Apply rotation : By default, when you use the joystick to move your object, it will also rotate. To only move the object without rotating it, you have to disable this box.
- Show debug view : Again, by default, your object has a debug view to allow the user or creator to determine the distance of the object from the camera (this is useful for those who enable the limit movement box).
- Advanced : For the more advanced people who want to create their own joystick or debug mode, this option will allow you to create your own.
I only made an explanation of how the Script works.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in the comments.
And for those who want to add or improve my tutorial don't hesitate either.
Please sign in to leave a comment.