Today I’m proud to announce that I’m releasing my first Lens Studio template. It is a spawner of 3D objects that you create and import into the project. In other words, it multiplies the objects and populates the space around you. It even makes them move if you decide so!
Below I am attaching a screenshot of the template and briefly go over some of the parameters that you can tweak. There is also a live Lens version of the template and couple Lenses already created using the template in the past.
Download link: Spawner Template
All the enabled objects that are placed as children of the Container Object will be used in the Spawner.
- Count: the number of all objects that exist at the same time,
- Lifetime: how long each of the objects exists before disappearing,
- Size: how big the objects compared to their size in the scene panel is,
- Size variance: how much the above size may vary,
- Size: how big the space in which the objects may spawn is,
- Offset: shift the position of the spawn box from the center,
- Move: tick the box to make the objects move,
- Speed: amount of movement in each of the three directions,
- Speed variance: how much the above movement may vary,
- Force: the force applied in each of the three directions,
- Force variance: how much the above force may vary,
- Rotation: tick the box to make the objects rotate,
- Rotate both sides: tick the box to make the objects rotate in both directions,
- Rotate objects: the rotation applied to each object,
- Rotation vector: the axis around which the objects rotate,
- Rotation strength: how fast the objects rotate around the above vector,
- Rotation variance: how much the above rotation may vary,
- Input mode:
- None: the objects' movement is not manipulated,
- Head: the objects' movement is manipulated by the rotation of the user's head,
Depth split: the point of spawn box’s depth where the objects appear either behind or in front of the user.
Template live: link
Year Of The Rat: link
Diwali Lanterns: link
Pretzel Catcher: link
Please, let me know if you have any questions about or issues with using the template.
Moreover, please share links to your Lenses in this thread if you decide to use the template - I’d love to see how you use it!
All the best and happy creating,
Super cool! Thanks for sharing!
This is awesome! Thank you for sharing!
Awesome work! Thanks for the explanations :D
Thank you lukalangabriel this will be very helpful for many people :) Love your work!
Cool template! Here's what I made: https://www.snapchat.com/unlock/?type=SNAPCODE&uuid=b53c04ba18eb4007a9d3c2163fdb3b33&metadata=01
Hey everyone, thank you so much.
tyleeseeuh that's awesome, so trippy! Thanks for sharing.
Wow love the customization
wow that looks insane thanks a lot going to love mucking around with it :)
Luka Lan Gabriel rad skills mon.
thanks for sharing this tutorial ill inspiring.
try my new lens
good job thank you
new 3d smoke
click here for unlock
very cool 😍🔥.
Thank You :)
Glad to see you're enjoying the template. Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Creative continued 🤩🤩🧡
Creative continued 🤩🤩🧡