Hello everyone I need help it's been 1 year I try to post a request to locate a filter for a friend's restaurant I don't arrive snap always refuse my request so I try anyway to ask once again this time for a gym it is always the same I am refused I respect the resolution 1080x2340 in PNG I do not understand why THANK YOU FOR HELP.
here is the message I receive with each request for filters geocolasitation >
- Not Original Content: All graphics and portions of the graphic must be 100% original. Absolutely no logos or trademarks, including school crests or similar marks will be accepted
- Not visually interesting or useful: Make sure all submitted Geofilters are something that people will want to use! Remember, anyone within the Geofence will have access to the filter.
- Not relevant or too broad: Keep it local. Don't cover an entire country, state, or province. We consider Geofilters for entire cities, but the bigger the city, the higher the bar for quality.
- Insufficient description: If your filter doesn't speak for itself, tell us why it's important!
- Incorrectly formatted (PNGs): Make sure your Geofilter asset fits in a 1080x2340 pixel box. Also make sure that the file is not too huge (over 300kb).
- Non-transparent background: Make sure you export your Geofilter on a background that is transparent. A common mistake is to export on an opaque background.