I can't login with LensStudio. "Something Went Wrong" is displayed.
I can't login with LensStudio.
"Something Went Wrong" is displayed.
Here are the steps I took.
1. Install LensStudio for mac.
2. Started the tutorial.
3. I went to the step of publishing the lens and pressed "Publish Lens".
4. We have proceeded with the sign-up procedure.
5. Phone number verification failed. I didn't receive the code, so I closed the window and aborted.
After that, it became the state of the attached image.
- Reinstalling has no effect.
- I am making this inquiry by signing in with a browser.
- mac mini late2014 & macOS 10.15.4
On your phone, you need to verify your Snapchat account through email or phone number.
To fix, you will have to quit and restart Lens Studio after you've verified your account within the Snapchat application.
To verify your account within Snapchat you must demonstrate that you have a valid phone number and email. To verify your phone number check out this guide; to verify your email follow the steps detailed here.
Hi Neha Talreja
It was very informative and helpful. And I was able to solve the problem.
For those who are facing the same issue, here are the steps to resolve:
- Install SnapChat on smartphone
- Log in with the account already created
- Check "Mobile Number" and "Email" in SnapChat settings
- Launch Lens Studio on Mac
- Click on "LOGIN TO MY LENSES"
- It used to be "Something Went Wrong", but now you can enter an account.
Hi, I am having this issue and I still am getting the "Something Went Wrong Screen". Is there any other way to refresh and retry the login? Extremely frustrating that you can't go back to the login screen.
It’s just server issues just give it like 5 minutes and try again after
ItzJustSamu it hasn't been working for the past hour, and it still isn't working -- I tried verifying my email in my snapchat account but it didn't do anything. Also, I re-downloaded lens studio and restarted my computer, but i still get the same error message.
I'm having the same issue. Just make a new thread, hope and wait if Lens Studio see's it
Also facing the dreaded "Something went wrong" error message.
Steps tried thus far:
- Confirmed phone number and email address are verified
- Tried Lens Studio 2.x, then upgraded to v3.0, then reinstalled 3.0
- Cleared app caches on MacOS by deleting all snap-related directories under ~/Library/Caches
- Paired and unpaired the phone to Lens Studio
Where else might Lens Studio be caching something that prevents a login retry?
It might just be a server issue it happens to most people including my self just try again later
Yeah, I wish it was just a random error. However, I've been dealing with this for 2 weeks. I've restarted studio a dozen times, rebooted my laptop a couple of times, and re-attempted the login who knows how many times. I believe it's systemic and not random.
I couldn't find anything interesting in logs/errors/crashes/diags in the Console (MacOS). And for those playing at home, the Lens' specific logs didn't reveal their secrets, though there is a SQLite-formatted file I don't know how to read yet. They are located in:
I have solved this problem.
I have deleted data that located in:
And restarted Lens Studio, and Login already verifieted account.
Can someone help when i click the login button on lens studio it dose nothin ive uninstalled the app and it still dose not work
Hi, I am having this same issue & getting similar error.