I tried to access a lens via Lens link (https://www.snapchat.com/unlock/?type=Snapcode&uuid=a32049e5c02b4e638dfe192930d74140) from your tutorial (https://lensstudio.snapchat.com/guides/sharing/sharing-your-lens/).
I used the latest Chrome on mobile device.
I read that:
"To unlock a Lens from a Lens Link...
- Click the link!
- If you're in Snapchat, you will be prompted to unlock the lens
- If you're on your mobile device, Snapchat will automatically open and prompt you to unlock the Lens
- If you're on a non-mobile device, you'll be taken to a webpage displaying the Snapcode".
Unfortunately, what happens is that:
1) Snapchat is automatically opening
2) No prompt to unlock the lens (also no lens in lenses' carousel)
Is this a bug or some other steps are required to make the lens link open the lens?
I'll be grateful for the prompt response.