Get down to the nitty-gritty for each step of the Lens creation process.
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How do I get started on Lens Studio?
- I want to build a Lens, but I don't have any 3D models. What can I do?
- How do I replicate an effect that I saw on another Lens?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- How can I remove a hint from templates?
- How do I use multiple segmentations in one Lens?
- How do I export particles to add into another project?
- For the Marker with Snapcode Template, how would I animate 2D instead of 3D models upon scanning the marker?
- Is it possible to place multiple prefabs on a surface tracker?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How can I best match different facial structures?
- How do I create realistic makeup?
- How can I get the position of the pupil for eye tracking?
- How do I make the eyes in my Lens reflective?
- How do I approximate head position?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- How do I place an object in the world?
- How do I maintain the scale of my 3D static object?
- How do I disable a user's ability to rotate, move, or scale a static 3D object?
- How can I adjust the anchor point of a 3D object?
- How can I make a static 3D Object animate within Lens Studio?
Texture & Materials
- How do I add animated textures on 3D models?
- How can I make an object disappear into the ground?
- Is there a way to create custom environment maps?
- Is it possible to create a face mask that reflects specular Light or any environment map?
- How can I have an animated texture loop that applies to multiple objects but have the start frame be randomly offset?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- How do I make an object invisible until it is tapped?
- How do I modify an image's alpha via script?
- How can I check if a user is recording in the Lens?
- Is there a way to display a 2D Image on screen, without it being recorded in the playback video?
- How do I ensure that an object stays a certain distance from the camera?
- How do I share a Lens with a client without access to their account?
- How do I publish a Lens on behalf of a creator account?
- How do I submit my finished Lens so I can see it on Snapchat?
- How do I optimize my Lens if it's over 8 MB in size?
- How do I change the name or preview video of a Lens that has already been submitted?
- How do I update an existing Lens and keep the same Snapcode?