- Locate your .lsproj file and open it in a text editor.
ex. Notepad on PC, TextEdit on Mac
- Locate the lastSavedWith field and change the values to the version you need, then save and close the file.
You can find the list of version numbers in our release notes - link
ex. if you need Lens Studio 4.22.1 you would change the values to:
- Open your Project with Lens Studio and choose Open in Lens Studio x.x.x.
If don't see this option, you may have entered an invalid version number
- Allow Lens Studio to install the new version.
- This method only works for Lens Studio version 4.16 and up. If you need an older version of Lens Studio, please reach out to Lens Studio support.
- Windows may only have one version of Lens Studio installed at a time.
- Mac may have up to 5 versions of Lens studio per installation. If you update to a sixth version, the oldest version will be removed.