NOTE: You must be a profile admin to publish a Lens to another user's account. If you are the owner of the account, you can publish your Lens through the typical Community Lens publishing method.
To add a Profile Admin: go to My Profile > tap ⚙️ > Manage Roles > Assign New Role > enter the username of the assignee and select Profile Admin.
For more info on creator accounts, please see this article.
- Open your project in Lens Studio and click the Publish Lens button. My Lenses will open in your default web browser once Lens Studio finishes prepping your files.
- Log into My Lenses using your Snapchat credentials. If this is your first time submitting a Lens, you will be prompted to authorize access to the account's Lenses.
- At the Submit a Lens page, click Business Lens then choose whether to submit your Lens as a new Lens or as an update to an existing Lens.
- Click the dropdown and select the creator account where you want to publish the Lens. Then choose Submit Lens.
- On the final page, you will be prompted to add optional tags, a Lens Preview, and set the Lens visibility. When you are done, choose Submit Lens.
- You will be taken to a confirmation page when your Lens has finished submission. Once the Lens passes review, it will go live and will show under Lenses on the account's profile.