Yes! You can still add Face effects when creating Lenses for Spectacles footage. Keep in mind the detection distance is much closer on Spectacles (2021) and that distance can vary depending on the lighting conditions of your environment.
Lens Studio Support
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?