If you are seeing this error, it is possible that your GPU (video card) does not meet the minimum requirements for Lens Studio. You can check the minimum requirements on the Download page.
If you are on PC, you can try updating your GPU drivers by using the steps below.
- Go the search bar at the bottom left of your screen and type in "Device Manager". Then click on Device Manager
- Left-click the arrow next to Display Adapters to expand your list of GPUs. (Note: You may only have one device listed)
For Each GPU listed:
- Make sure it is not disabled (disabled devices show a small down arrow). If it is disabled, right click the device and choose Enable
- Right click the device and choose Update Driver
- Choose Search Automatically for updated driver software
- Wait until Windows finishes installing the new driver
Once you have updated all your drivers, restart your computer and test Lens Studio to see if the issue persists.
Still having issues? Open up Lens Studio and submit a report using the Report an Issue button at bottom left.