Zoom has made an update on Mac in their latest version (5.0.4) that lets Snap Camera work with it again! Be sure to update to the latest version of Zoom to be able to use Snap Camera on Zoom. Then:
- Open the Zoom Preferences
* On Mac: in the Menu Bar, hover over Zoom, and in the popup, select Preferences...
* On Windows: click your profile picture, and click Settings
- Select the Video settings tab on the left sidebar of the Settings windows
- Select Snap Camera as your Camera
If you are unable to select Snap Camera, restart the Zoom application.