Unfortunately, Zoom’s latest updates on Mac (version 4.6.9 and later) do not work with Snap Camera. Zoom’s engineering team is aware of this issue and we hope Zoom will fix this issue in an update shortly.
If you happen to have an older version of Zoom, then you can:
- Open the Zoom Preferences
* On Mac: in the Menu Bar, hover over Zoom, and in the popup, select Preferences...
* On Windows: click your profile picture, and click Settings
- Select the Video settings tab on the left sidebar of the Settings windows
- Select Snap Camera as your Camera
If you are unable to select Snap Camera, restart the Zoom application.