To preview your Lens on your device, follow the Pairing to Snapchat guide to connect your mobile device with Lens Studio. Once your Lens is pushed to the device, open your Snapchat memories and choose a Spectacles video. Then, long press your video to bring up the bottom menu, and choose Edit Snap. Once the 3D data from your video is downloaded, swipe right on your video to enable your Lens.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why aren't my views updating in Lens Insights?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?