To occlude your digital content, you must use the Depth Setter component. Make sure to put the Depth Setter component as one of your main camera’s components.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?