To submit a Lens to multiple Ad Accounts, the Lens submitter would have to be added as a Creative Manager or Account Admin to each of the Ad Accounts. Then, the submitter would have the ability to select and submit to the Ad Accounts in Lens Studio. Each Ad Account would require its own submission (e.g., if there are 5 Ad Accounts that you want the Lens pushed into, the creator would have to submit the Sponsored Lens individually 5 times).
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?