All cameras include settings for the closest and furthest distance an object will render at. To ensure your camera will render everything, set the 'Far' setting to a large number by selecting your Camera object in the objects panel and changing the camera's 'Far' field to a large number (e.g. 100,000) in the Inspector panel.
Lens Studio Support
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?