You can find your Lens by searching the Lens link from the Camera screen as soon as the Lens is live! It may take some time for your Lens to appear, please let us know if you still can't see within 24 hours.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?