For Face Stretch, the drag select only selects "activated" points. The thinking here is that some points (often most points) you always want anchored, but you still want to be able to drag select the entire face to move your selected activated points. To activate points in Face Stretch, click them and the point will turn blue. Now that they are activated, drag selecting will select them.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?