Lens Studio does not support more than 65,535 vertices per imported 3D model. You need to ensure that your model is within this limit. Make sure when you're exporting your FBX, you're only exporting the actual mesh that you want to use and not anything else inside the scene. We recommend double checking the FBX file after exporting by reopening your FBX file after exporting and making sure your vertices count is lower than the limit. You can learn more about our Performance Requirements in the Performance and Optimization guide.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?