Lens Studio does not support more than 65,535 vertices per imported 3D model. You need to ensure that your model is within this limit. Make sure when you're exporting your FBX, you're only exporting the actual mesh that you want to use and not anything else inside the scene. We recommend double checking the FBX file after exporting by reopening your FBX file after exporting and making sure your vertices count is lower than the limit. You can learn more about our Performance Requirements in the Performance and Optimization guide.
Lens Studio Support
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?