Select your animation in the Resources Panel. With the animation selected, go to the Inspector panel. Edit its duration to however long you want the animation to last. If you only know the number of frames, you can divide the number of frames by 30 to get the animation duration.
Lens Studio Support
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?