The simplest way to add makeup to a Lens is to utilize our Makeup Template. To customize your makeup look, try out our Face Paint Template. There is a Face Paint Photoshop Template within the guide which allows you to add your own makeup to the model's face, then export and add your newly made 2D texture to the corresponding face image (i.e. Eyes) in Lens Studio. For the most realistic effect, make sure to draw on and import the respective Artboards.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?