When submitting an update, make sure to click on the dropdown to the right of the Submission button to ensure that you're updating the existing Lens rather than submitting as new.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype?