When a Device Tracking component is added to a camera, it takes over the camera's position and rotation. Positioning and rotating the camera in the scene will have no effect since 'Device Tracking' is now driving the camera. If you don't want your camera to have Device Tracking, remove its component. When removed, you'll have full control of the camera's position and rotation in the scene.
Lens Studio Support
- How do I get started on the new Developer Forum?
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype?