You may need to check the Lens' memory consumption in the Pairing to Snapchat guide. A Lens that crashes Snapchat is likely consuming too much memory for the device. The RAM memory limit for Lenses is listed in the Performance and Optimization guide. If your Lens is crashing, we recommend disabling elements of your Lens until you're able to check your memory consumption to help find the culprit.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?