It's likely you haven't yet enabled basic transformations for your 3D object. We recommend starting your project with the Static Object or Animated Object templates, which include a WorldObjectController to allow for basic transformations like translation, scaling and rotation. If you choose to not start with a template and want to make an object movable, do the following from an empty scene:
- Add the World Tracking component to your Camera. This will enable tracking.
- Add the model you want to be able to move / scale / rotate into the scene.
- Add a Touch component to the model object.
- Set the Touch component's mesh visual field to your object's mesh. Set its camera field to your scene's camera.
- Add a Manipulate component to the object.
- Enable Scale, Rotation and Drag (all optional).
Your object will now be movable.