As long as you meet the technical requirements, own the rights to the content, and follow our community guidelines outlined in this guide, you can create Lenses and distribute the Snapcodes how you'd like! If you do include branded elements though, we recommend you submit the Lens under the IP Holder's account, otherwise it will get rejected for IP violation.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?