To make an object invisible until tapped, try out the Behavior Script. The behavior script allows you to do simple interactions like this without having to write any code. There, you can create a behavior that uses the Touch Event >Tap Trigger type and the Set Enabled response type.
Lens Studio Support
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?