To remove a pushed Lens from your device, open Snapchat then look under Additional Services in Settings and select > 'Manage' > 'Lens Studio' > 'Pair Status' > 'Tap to Unpair'. This will unpair your device and remove the paired Lens from your Lens carousel. Note: You might have to force quit and reopen Snapchat if you want the Lens removed immediately.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype?