You can capture a Face Mask and other applied Face effects in a Face Inset by changing the Source Texture property on the Face Inset Effect to the output texture of your Scene's Camera.
To set that up:
- Create a Face Mask.
- Create a Face Inset. Make sure it's positioned in the Objects Panel so that it renders on top of the Face Mask.
3. Select the Face Inset Object.
- Select the Face Inset Component's Source Texture property in the Inspector Panel
- Select the texture named Camera Output in the selection popup. This texture is the output of your scene's Camera.
- You will now see the Face Mask applied to your Face Inset!