Check out the Playing 3D Animation guide to see how you can animate objects on a single timeline with the Animation Mixer component. This component supports the ability to define clips directly inside of Lens Studio. It also allows you to specify a start and stop time, and add a name for each clip or animation.
Lens Studio Support
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?