You can only actively pair one mobile device with Lens Studio at a time. In order to unpair, navigate to the Lens Studio application menu and select Pairing Disconnect. To pair with a new device, log into Snapchat on the new device and repeat the pairing process from the beginning. Learn more about Pairing in the Pairing to Snapchat guide.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?