We've got you covered! If you have 2D assets on hand, you can utilize Lens Studio's Picture Frame or Cutout templates. You can also play with 3D models from sites like Google Poly or Sketchfab. Make sure to only include assets in your Lens that you have the right to use 👌
Lens Studio Support
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?