Yes! It is possible to activate two experiences within a Lens, but you will need to build it as a single experience that has two states (i.e. Lens option one is visible and then you ask the user to tap for option two). Note that the total Lens experience will still need to adhere to the 4MB limit and our other performance requirements.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Zoom?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Hangout?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Google Meet?
- How do I use Snap Camera with Skype?
- How do I get started making Lenses for Spectacles?