You can apply a 2D animation to a user's face utilizing a Face Mask. Then we recommend using a blend mode so it blends into the user's face. Take a look at the Photo template for an example of applying a texture to a user's face. If you do not want your texture to move along with the user's face, you can utilize Face Texture, or for 3D assets, try Head Binding.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?