Lens Studio automatically adds the BlendShapesVisual Component to imported 3D models that have Blend Shape data. If your exported FBX has Blend Shape data, you will see it after importing the model into Lens Studio. You can review our software-specific export guides for more information on how to include Blend Shape data in your model.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?