To disable the user's ability to rotate, move, or scale an object, select the WorldObjectController object in the Object Panel. Then in the Inspector Panel, find the Manipulate component and uncheck the respective function box.
Lens Studio Support
- How should I report bugs and crashes?
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?