It's not currently possible to create a Lens in Lens Studio and tie it to a specific location for a set amount of time. As an alternative, you can customize a set of event-based Lenses using On Demand Lenses. If you are looking for a more custom Lens experience, consider printing out Snapcodes of your Lens and placing them at your specific location only.
Lens Studio Support
- Can I print my Snapcode before my Lens is complete?
- Can I keep my Lenses private?
- How can I combine multiple templates?
- Can I add a face mask to a face inset?
- How do I play multiple animations?
- Can I animate objects via code within Lens Studio?
- What should I do if I'm missing a panel or section of Lens Studio?
- Why does it seem like My Lenses is not updating analytics?
- Why does my PNG animation sequence immediately deteriorate in quality once I upload it as an animation texture?
- Why does my imported material show as a pink and black checkerboard on my 3D object?